Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Technology Web 2.0 Tools

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to share a couple of new tools that I have recently been trying my hand at. There is VoiceThreads and zoho. With VoiceThreads you can upload a picture and then record a comment related to what that picture or image means to you. You can then share the picture and comment on a private website location and invite friends or family to view and leave comments as well. I find it really user friendly and if I can do it , believe me, so can you!

I also have learned about www.zoho.com. which is a web based word processor tool. You can use it to create documents that others can edit and collaborate on with you. If you haven't tried it, just give it a try. It is very similar to a word processor, but you can use it anywhere you can get online without having to copy your document onto your flash drive to take it with you.

I hope you will try this for a new experience.
Thanks for taking your time to read my blog,
Deb

No comments: